Cataclysm Missions International opened January, 2015.
Slowly, we are getting writers, but we still have not received applications for Social Media Missionaries or Community Volunteers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please ask me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to find a way for you to become involved in Global Missions right from your living room. If you still aren’t sure, here are some quick stats:
- There are 4 Billion oral learners in the world. An oral learner may or may not know how to read, has a short attention span, and will watch youtube videos, or look at graphics more than a lengthy book or post.
- Mobile Phone technology is growing fast and wifi signals transmit more than an internet signal, but files, too, like The Jesus Film.
- Facebook Users:
- USA & Canada: 17.2%
- Europe: 28:8%
- Rest of the World: 29.9%
- 50% internet penetration and 360 million smart phone by 2025.
- In 2013, 16% of internet penetration with 67 million smart phones
- Google, Facebook, and Wikipedia are, as we write, making arrangements for free zones or zero-rated internet access in non-internet places in Africa. A test phase will be happening soon or now in Kenya.
- 500 million smart phones sold in China.
- China is first in largest internet usage in the world, followed closely by India.
- France has an “orange” zone for free internet access.
- A new gadget will give a wifi signal and ability to charge smart phone in low internet and electricity areas, making the ability to transmit files and videos over wifi signal more prominent.