Are You Called to Serve?(All positions are required to adhere to our statement of faith. We are looking for volunteers with heart for the lost!)
Blogging: We are a teaching blog. A bloggers goal is to help the every day Christian in understanding how to reach the unreached and the unengaged; to understand false cults and theology and how to cut through it to the heart; to understand how to use technology and social media from as basic as how to sign on to Twitter to more complicated as how to code an app; and best discipleship practices. We are seeking ministry leaders, pastors (former or current), missionaries, or the Christian sold out on Jesus and called to write.
To become a blogger:
- Email a half a page summary of how you came to know Jesus. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “blogger position” in the email subject line.
- Sign this media release and attach it to the email.
You may also:
- Blog under a pen name as long as you used your real name to the media release.
- Your identity will be protected if you are a missionary in a closed country.
Prayer Coordinator: This is a volunteer position requiring knowledge of WordPress and Facebook. You can put in as little as 8 hours a week or as much as 40.
A Prayer Coordinator…
- Manages posts on the Good Neighbor Facebook Group.
- Connects with churches to start a small group as part of the Good Neighbor Facebook Group.
- Prays for the unreached in the United States.
- Gets an email with us so she can contact people on behalf of CMI.
- Writes blog posts about unreached people groups in the United States once per month and posts it in the Good Neighbor Group.
If you are interested in this position…
- Write a one page testimony, including what church you attend.
- Complete the blogger media release and email it back to email@example.com. No electronic signatures.
- Include three references with names, who they are to you, and emails. References must be from churches, ministry leaders, or employment.